Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zumo_gw

Mesa Buff

zumo
16 years ago

Any pictures of mesa buff concrete colors out there?

Thanks!

Comments (11)

• cannonball_joe
    16 years ago

This isn't the best picture. The cement is only a day or two old, and it's wet, but this is mesa buff. I'll try and get some more recent pictures so you can see what it's like dry. It's lighter now.

• Shannon01
    16 years ago

I have mesa buff with med tahoe blue pebble tec and moss rock. We wanted patio to look like a sandy beach. It has lightened considerably since install 3yrs ago but we are still happy. We did not seal it or anything, it has the stamped look. I am really unhappy about the brushed band that looks all crackly. I still think I should have concrete subcontractor- who is very reputable- come out and tell me if it should look like this. It is as if the release agent they used did not get rinsed off or something. Initially he said it was fine. I paid a lot to have this done and there was no mention of us needing to acid wash it or seal it or anything. Plus contractor knew we did not plan to seal it. Maybe it's time to give him a call. hmmmm Otherwise, love the color.

• zumo
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you so much for the pictures. Both back yards look so pretty. I would love to see more pictures of your pools.

Zumo

• cannonball_joe
    16 years ago

Zumo -
    Here's a couple more pictures of our pool and mesa buff patio / deck. We still need to finish the landscaping, but will probably wait until spring.

Joe

• zumo
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Wow cannonball joe I love your back yard it is sooooo beautiful. What is your finish of pool and color? Is it pebble tech?

Thanks!

• cannonball_joe
    16 years ago

Thank you so much Zumo, I appreciate the kind comments. Yes, it is pebble tech. The color is Tropical Breeze.

• Shannon01
    16 years ago

Here is what we had when we moved in. Actually there were huge, thick concrete handmade pavers that this shows being ripped out. Plus the oversized structure.

Here is the end result. Med Tahoe Blue pebble tec.

Just realized how different yard is now. The plants are all grown, we now have 6' tall fan palms behind waterfall and behind deep end. Plus the little patch of grass is gone and in it's place is a fountain that is a 5'tall palm tree with a large basin with flowers all around. I really need to update the pics so I can do a thread for all us who built 3yrs ago to post how things look now.

Good luck with your build.

• zumo
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Wow Shannon01 what a transformation. I love your yard it looks so much bigger now. Thanks for sharing your mesa buff cement color. I think we have made up our mind and we are going to pick that color.

Thanks again everyone!

• kikosmommie
    12 years ago

Hi there,
    We are planning to use Mesa Buff color concrete. I really like a neutral color (something w/o any pink or terra cotta hues. Your patios look great! They look like a very neutral color. Would you agree that the color did turn out to look the way it does in these pictures.
    I'd really appreciate your help as soon as possible as they are planning to pour our concrete next week. March 12th or 13th. Thank you for your help.

• kikosmommie
    12 years ago

PS Did you use Mesa Buff by the Davis company?
    We are planning to use Mesa Buff color concrete. I really like a neutral color (something w/o any pink or terra cotta hues. Your patios look great! They look like a very neutral color. Would you agree that the color did turn out to look the way it does in these pictures.
    I'd really appreciate your help as soon as possible as they are planning to pour our concrete next week. March 12th or 13th. Thank you for your help.