Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New pool..Need photos of river rok blue opal & harbor gray please

Posted by doodle01 (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 29, 10 at 11:03

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum and have enjoyed looking at photos of your gorgeous pools! We are building a gunite pool and are deliberating over the river rok color for the interior finish which will be completed in the spring. For those of you who have used blue opal and harbor gray colors, can you post pictures of your pools so we can see what they actually look like? Photos of these colors are so scarce! Thanks for your help!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New pool..Need photos of river rok blue opal & harbor gray pl

The first pool in Environmental Pool's Gallery is Harbor Gray. I have seen the pool in person,and although the colors in person weren't so vibrant, the color is fairly accurate.

o
RE: New pool..Need photos of river rok blue opal & harbor gray pl

Thank you cnr1089! That was a helpful picture. Does anyone have pictures of blue opal, or know where I can go to get them? I've already called SGM and they sent me what they had but the picture quality was poor. Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here