Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recommended Pool Builders in North Louisiana?

Posted by lazydawg (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 18, 11 at 9:59

Could someone recommend some pool builders in the north Louisiana area?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recommended Pool Builders in North Louisiana?

If you are in the shreveport bossier area, I would suggest Morehead Pools

o

I am in the Ruston area, but I have heard them mentioned as doing work in the area. You've had a good experience with Morehead Pools?

o

I know the owner, I own a pool company in South La. We belong to an assosiation together, and he runs a good business.Long term, financialy strong,good business ethics.

o

I have heard good things about them. Thanks for the info.

o

Lazydawg, have you pursued contacting Morehead pools? If not and you are still in the market, one of the guys at Morehead lives in Ruston area. His name is Randy. He has been to our house with proposal on pool. He's a nice guy.

o

I have not contacted anyone yet. I'm still settling in to the new house trying to figure out the things that may need to be done to the house in the not to distant future. And most importantly, how much money I'll have left after those things are done. That process is taking a little bit longer than I'd hoped.

Did you go with the proposal from Morehead or are you still looking? If you have some contact info for Randy, please pass it along.

o

lazydawg...when we were in the pool market back in 2007, we interviewed most PB's in northern and central Louisiana.

In addition to those already listed, I'd also recommend the following based on our interviews.

Oasis Pools (Shreveport) - contact Paul (owner)
Dolphin Pools (West Monroe) - contact John (owner)

Both are locally owned companies who have been in the pool business for a long time.

Hope this helps when you're ready to start thinking about pools again.

o

Thanks for the recommendations.

o

Lazydog, I'm wondering if you ever completed your pool project. We completed ours last spring. We ended up using Morehead. We love the end result.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here