Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New pool in Cypress, Texas

Posted by poolincypress (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 17, 11 at 0:18

Hello, all.

Our family is finally getting close to one of our long-term goals: that of building a pool. We have recently moved to a new house in Cypress (from our old house in Cypress), a suburb north west of Houston. Our new home has an outdoor kithcen with a fireplace, a half acre lot, and consequently a lot of opportunity for a great pool.

I have been reading this forum off and on for the better part of a year now, but wanted to reach out to this group to get the latest and greatest thoughts on pool builders. We know that The Pool Man, Great Escapes, Cypress Custom Pools, and Sunset Pools have all built pools in our neighborhood, but these particular pools are all new or relatively new. Does anyone have any feedback on these builders and/or recommendations for others not on my list?

All help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Patrick

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New pool in Cypress, Texas

We used Hipp Pools, we have nothing but good things to say about them, search for our blog Step by step in Houston, user name TooHotInTX

o
RE: New pool in Cypress, Texas

Patrick,
so who did you end up with ? what are you recommendations ??

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here