Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Adding Pebble Shimmering Sea pros and cons ?

Posted by mokay (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 22, 10 at 22:41

I have been reading thru all the posts here since I discovered this fantastic place. At this point I would like to thank you first, this is just the greatest resource for all possible questions coming up during planning or building a pool. Hopefully I will get some advice today as well.
We are in the last phase of building, in 5 days we will have pebble sheen installed. I have read about the possibility to add some pebble product called shimmering sea for additional sparkle.
Question: Did anyone here had that done before; does it really make a tremendous difference?
In terms of warranty, the pebble web side mentions that Pebble cannot guarantee the sheel materials against long term degradation or changes in color or brilliance. I already contacted pebble and wait for info.
Any input from the experts here is highly appreciated, thanks a lot.
I will post next week some pics from our pool build here in Atlanta ! Again, thanks. Mokay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Adding Pebble Shimmering Sea pros and cons ?

I am not an expert, just a pool owner. I had Blue Lagoon Pebble Tec installed and added Shimmering Sea to ours and we love it. We are on our 4th swim season and it looks as pretty as the first season. It really sparkles when the sun comes out. I recommend it. I put the link below to another post I responded to and added some pictures. I hope you enjoy whatever choice you make.

Here is a link that might be useful: Shimmering Sea

o
RE: Adding Pebble Shimmering Sea pros and cons ?

@Stonesmama,thanks for sharing this,your pool looks stunning,love,love,love the pictures, I'm more into the lighter colors and I love the blue, we decided on the Aqua Blue Pebble Sheen Color( I had a chance to see that color in person and I think it is very close to what you have) I will add some Shimmering Sea to it for additional sparkle,you sold me on this, again, thanks very much, I'm excited to see my color next week !Have a great weekend, Mokay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here