Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone used RockScapes?

Posted by texsun_fun (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 15, 09 at 17:50

Looking at companies who do faux stone for waterfalls and retaining walls. RockScapes (www.rock-scapes.com) is based in the DFW area - close to home. Anyone use them before or have other recommendations?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone used RockScapes?

I just saw this post. I have used them. In March 2010 I asked them to quote my backyard waterfall project. I had infastrure in place for 8 waterfalls and a cave under the main falls. I had been working on this for 15 years. In three weeks Rock-scapes.com finished the artifical rock surfaces, stained, and I was ready to call in the pool plaster contractor. I tried to act as my own general contractor. What I learned is that I should have known Beau Bradley with Rock-scapes.com when I started, because he could have done it all. He and he crew are absolutely focused on customer service, to the point where they walked the construction site to make sure there was no litter or cigarette butts left every day. The work in design is second to none. I showed him 10 pictures of what I liked and he ran with it. I found out later he has done work in the Dallas and Ft Worth Zoo, and even in Costa Rica. I visited his warehouse and did my research, and I can assure you if you want it done right, he has the artistic juice, and the perfect crew. During that 3 weeks we fed them dinner, lunch, and tea when they were working hard or late. Every time we step out to our backyard I can't help but appreciate our decision to hire them. That is why I decided to answer here. I cannot recommend them enough. But be sure to go to the right one. Rock-scapes,com, with the owner being Beau (Bo) Bradley. They are like family now. My backyard is like an escape into an oasis. Look at their website, and you will find my falls there as well as others.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here