Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Houston area Gunite Companies

Posted by kbar (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 30, 11 at 17:09

PB has given a quote using Titan Gunite? I've never heard of them. Anyone have any experience with them? I'm nervous about using anyone other than Modern Method or Azteca especially since we are looking at doing a gently sloped beach entry which I've been told is not that common.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Houston area Gunite Companies

Hipp Pools is my builder and they used Modern Method Gunite on my pool this Monday past. This is my second pool build in 6 years and MMG is really good and professional. I would be hard pressed to go with anyone else.

o

I've never heard of Titan. I use Modern Method too. There are other companies like Azteca, Houston Gunite, Top Gun, South Bay...but never heard of Titan.

o

I actually own Titan Gunite , we have been in the pool industry over 10 yrs as a builder and now a Gunite company. At Titan we have over 50 yrs combined experience. Just bc a company has been open 20 yrs does not mean they do better work

o

i would not trust some new gunite companys TOP GUN GUNITE SERGIO SANCHEZ owes all of his sub- contractors has not finished homeowners pools and does not answer his phone. run from this man he makes other honest gunite/builders a bad name and should not be allowed to continue doing business in the houston area.

o

Titan gunite shot my pool. They were outstanding and incredibly professional.
Nothing but good things to say about them. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them based on what I saw at my pool.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here