Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
goldenbirddogs_gw

Curved Wall and Pool Fencing

goldenbirddogs
10 years ago

I've been lurking on this forum while building a pool this summer (into fall). Thank you to so many who have posted their pictures- it was a huge help in making some decisions.

Time to finalize my pool fence, and am looking at powder-coated aluminum, plain without much embellishment.

During the course of the pool build, a 24" tall retaining wall was added that abuts the deck area (so you can sit on the short wall) and the fencing will be on the uphill side of the wall. The wall runs the length of the pool. It has a few curves that go in and out, and is made of stone. The decking matches up to the curves.

My original plan was to have the fencing run straight across, using the space between the wall and the fencing as garden area but my landscaper has suggested following the curve of the wall. Even if I don't follow the curves of the wall, it may be helpful if the ends (short ends) of the enclosed area could be curved, without using 8',6 or even4' straight sections that approximate it.

Has anyone done this? Did you use straight fence or could you recommend a manufacturer who does curved pieces?
Any pics and/or thoughts would be welcomed, thank you!

Comments (2)