Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dark tile with Dark Interior?

Posted by MikeG715 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 14, 11 at 15:02

I am in the process of picking out the tile for my new pool construction. We are going with Tahoe Blue for interior finish and my wife and I a torn with which tiles to choose? We are unsure how it would look with a darker tile that compliments the interior finish as well as our pavers. We see so many pictures with blue tiles and we want to stay away from that if possible.
Does anyone have any suggestions or even better pictures for ideas?
The company we are ordering the tiles through is Nobel Tile. www.nobeltile.com

Thanks for the help! They will be digging tomorrow :) I will post pics as my pool progresses.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dark tile with Dark Interior?

I was just trying to go to the website to give you some suggestions but your site is wrong. i believe it it www.nobletile.com ? The other site isn't coming up. I am also just starting a pool in MD. Where are you? What color is your coping and your pavers? I think that plays a part in what color you tile should be?

o

We have Blue Granite. I didn't want to have blue tile either. I didn't want to try and match the color. I wanted some contrast so that the water color stands out. We chose a tile that actually resembles sand. It is really pretty and makes the water color pop! We LOVE it.

o

Sorry...it was www.nobletile.com and and the pavers we are using is Sandstone Buff Charcol from www.thinpavers.com We have narrowed it down to two styles...we should decide this week!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here