Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Natural style pool in Central NJ by East Coast Pool Concepts

Posted by NJNSPool (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 3, 12 at 13:15

I had a journal of our build, and I wanted to make a separate thread of pictures of our completed pool.

The link to the build is:

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/pools/msg041259241585.html?30

Here are the details:
Approximately 30,000 gallons
SWG
Diamondbrite aggregate
RiverRock on beach entry
3 waterfalls
volcanic bubbler on beach entry
2 umbrella sleeves on beach entry
Pool goes to about 6.5 feet in the deep end, gradual slope from shallow end starting around center waterfall
Tennessee flagstone coping
stamped concrete decking

We opened up the Pool June 24th, and thouroughly enjoyed the pool the entire summer.

East Coast Pool Concepts out of Manalapan NJ did an incredible job from start to finish. I would HIGHLY recommend them for anyone considering a pool in NJ/NY/PA area.

I cannot say enough about the quality job these guys did, the attention to detail, and the follow up. Even after the job was done, and I finished my payments, they were still checking up with me and stopping by to make sure all was going well.

They build a great pool, they are great to work with and they stand by their work.

Here is a youtube video of our pool:

Natural Style Pool CNJ by East Coast Pool Concepts

Here are the completed pics of our pool:

Here is the before pic:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Natural style pool in Central NJ by East Coast Pool Concepts

Gorgeous!

What color is your concrete? And what is the 'stamp' pattern that you used? Looking for something similar.

TIA.

o

Very impressive and thanks for posting so many pix. Could I ask which DiamondBrite finish you used for the main pool area?

o

TIA, Thanks. Our stamped guys called it just textured concrete, but I have seen other names for it, such as rock stamp. I saw it first on this forum in a post by someone with a pool in Louisiana. I knew when I saw it that was what I wanted, so I showed several contractors the pictures and basically said this is exactly what I wanted. The color we ended up getting was called a sand beige, but again, I think all contractors have different color names. The thing I did not do was to seal the stamped concrete. It gives it a shiny look, and also gives it a slicker surface. I wanted a more natural, rustic look and the no seal really helps achieve that.

phatcat, the DiamondBrite is a custom color that our pool builder mixes up themselves. It is not a standard color. I believe they call it Pacific.

o

NJNSPools....Congrats! Spectacular result! The landscaping ties it all together nicely. Good choice on the stamped concrete pattern :)

o

Thanks trhought. I had been scoping out your pool for a few years, and even though I went in a bit of a different direction, your pool was a huge inspiration.

o

Wow. Stunning!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here