Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladybugfruit

Resurfacing and landscaping

ladybugfruit
13 years ago

We've been in our new ( to us) home now about 7 weeks and am proud to say that, never being pool owners, we've done pretty well getting the hang of the chemistry care ( and it was pretty messed up when we moved in). Now, we are getting ready to start getting bids to re plaster ( knew this going into it). Got a few questions.1) I've got 2 good referrals for companies that re plaster, how many bids should I be looking at getting? 2) Is it necessary to replace tiles when re plastering and should I consider it if it's not? The plaster and tile are both original( early 90's), tiles seem to be in decent shape although I was noticing when cleaning them that there are some some holes in the grout in several places 3) I am wanting to start doing some landscaping around the pool and one of the areas I have targeted for this fall is an area about 6ft back from the decking on the far side of the pool. Should I wait or is it safe to do this before getting the work done on the pool? We are planning on starting to get bids in the next few weeks and hoping to knock it out before Thanksgiving.

We are in the the Denton area and one of the companies we are planning on getting a bid from is Classic Pools in Grapevine, anyone have any input on them? and we are open to other recommendations.Thanks a bunch!

LBF