Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mountain Lake Pool shape - vinyl pool

Posted by Janzpool (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 6, 13 at 0:37

any one have a Mountain Lake vinyl pool shape? Curious to see any pics you might have.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mountain Lake Pool shape - vinyl pool

Yes, we have that shape. Here are some early pictures when our pool was first built. SInce then we have redone the deck and no longer have those white expansion joints.

photo Dsc09261.jpg

photo DSC08494.jpg

photo DSC09172.jpg

photo seats.jpg

o

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. This is the pool that I think we finally decided to go with.

o

Here is a picture of our mountain lake shaped pool with a vinyl liner. :) Please let me know if you'd like to see more pictures! It does look small in this picture because of the angle -- it is actually 40 feet long. Good luck!

o

NH_Pool is that a Stamped Border with Pavers around it? That is exactly what I am looking to do, also a Mountain Lake shape about 22' X 44'.

I would love to see more pics of that pool, looks great!!!!!!

o

Hi,

The pavers around the pool are Techno-Bloc Athena pavers in Shale Grey.

I will post a few more pictures, starting with how our yard looked before the pool (because I always like the before and after pictures!).

o

Here is just the pool from Fall 2012.

o

Finished Pool.

o

Paver retaining wall.

o

Another view of the pavers. :)

Hope these pictures help!

o

Thank you, looks great!!!!

o

Very nice. Can't wait till they start on ours. Maybe the end of this coming week.

o

Very nice. Can't wait till they start on ours. Maybe the end of this coming week.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here