Sta rite pump & filter
18' wide step lined
deep end bump out lined
2 LED lights
built in auto vacuum
Gas Sta rite heater
salt system

total $32,600

decking with inca and bullnose coping $14,500 (includes 4' decking around pool and additional sunbathing patio area)

above prices do not include plumber to hook up gas heater or electrician for pool hookups. Pool cover, fencing, water to fill pool, landscape fix also will be additional costs. Sort of in a panic about expenses right now. We are spending more than we thought we would (isn't that always the way)

Any last minute things I should ask or look out for?

Thank you!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Almost time to sign for new PB in MA, Scott, Kelly input ple

I'd say it sounds like a well rounded package.
I'd suggest asking for his plumber and electrician to come out and present a written bid for their services. Then hook up with Scott (poolguyNJ) and see if you can get a written bid from his cover Mfg and installer.
After receiving them you should sit down with the pool builder and ask if he could offer a little help on the overall package from him. IMO, the decking seems high for just 4 feet around the perimeter and a little chaise lounge area. BUT, bear in mind I'm in SE Texas where my costs are lower than his.
If your sincere in signing (and you must be) let him know that with a little assistance from him you'll sign up immediately and get in the game.
4 for 4 of my recent captures have come from buyers expressing the same to me. I have to be realistic, a little bit of something beats a whole lot of nothing, and if my potential buyer is willing to sign immediately I have no problem offering a some assistance on the quoted price. I'd feel reasonably certain that his backlog of future starts could use an additional name on the list just as mine does.

I hope this helps.

See ya,
Kelly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here