Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Granite Blue PebbleSheen in PHX Area?

Posted by evermoreuw (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 23, 10 at 21:48

Hello,

My wife and I would like to see some real life pools with Blue Granite Pebble Sheen. We live in the PHX metro and are willing to drive. Would anyone have a pool to offer up for a sample?

Thanks,
Joel

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Granite Blue PebbleSheen in PHX Area?

Call Pebble technology,
Since they are local, they have a list of pools that are open to get into.
If you cant find one let me know, my neighbor next door has that color.

o

While you are waiting to see a Granite Blue pool in real life in your area, here are some photos of mine here in Florida.

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

Hey, I am in west phoenix at 107th Ave/Camelback. You are welcome to see my blue granite pool. It is 3 1/2' to 10' deep so you could get a good indication of color at different depths.

Barbara

o

just-a-pb and azbabs - Will either of you be available either Saturday evening or Sunday? I'm going to try the Pebble Technology route, but if that doesn't work out......

sis3- That's exactly the color we're going for, just really want to see it in person to make sure the computer screens aren't deceiving us!

o

I will be around this weekend if you want to come over. However you must like animals LOL. Dogs, cats, mules, horses etc... Feel free to hop in to feel the texture. I love my blue granite and think it is the perfect color. It changes alot depending on the weather and the reflection of plants/trees. Love all the colors. Click on "My Page" and shoot me an email and will give you my phone #.

Barbara

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here