Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Intermatic Multiwave Controller

Posted by grakk (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 4, 11 at 18:51

Anyone have any experiences with the PE653 Controller?

I'm looking at buying one and my pool guy is saying this is a really good lower cost alternative.

I am specifically looking at buying the Intermatic PE34065RC (2 stage pump, blower, heater, actuators) then running my pool lights on a separate switch inside the house.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Intermatic Multiwave Controller

If you've simpler needs and wants, it fine. I've used their valve actuators for some time and never had a problem. Their timers have been around forever.

If you want something that does more like controlling LED lights and VSPs, then the others are your better bet.

Scott

o

The MultiWave will control LED lights and VSPs...from my understanding. What's the problem?...and more importantly, the reason for which I'm here, has anyone figured out how to access the thing via smart phone over the internet???

Thanks

o

It won't AFAIK. It's too basic a system.

Scott

o

AFAIK - As Far As I Know - Acronym Finder

IT shouldn't matter how basic or complicated it is. Being Z Wave, it should be able to do this (I have a light switch, doesn't get more "basic" than that, that I can access).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here