Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
buying a used snorkel hot tub

Posted by fallingwaters (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 31, 11 at 16:09

what should i know?
the seller has it full and will light it for me, so i can see that it works and doesn't leak.
i plan on installing it under the pipe we run all winter to keep the water from freezing, and therefore have fresh water trickling in and overflow trickling out.
(our water comes from a spring box up the hill, runs into a 300 gallon holding tank in the basement and is pumped upstairs. the 'piss' valve prevents the water running under the road from freezing).
the seller says it takes three hours to get it to 104 degrees from fresh cold fill, with a cover and installed below grade i hope it will take less and stay warmer longer.
waht else should i be considering?
tia.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: buying a used snorkel hot tub

OK i had to google this.

Is this a snorkel tub ?
http://shituneed.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/porch-006.jpg

If so, I love it!

o
RE: buying a used snorkel hot tub

ive never heard of a snorkel tub...sorry :/

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here