Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does Anyone Have A Negative Edge Pool?

Posted by aktillery (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 23, 13 at 13:50

Hi, I am new to this forum. We are getting ready to build a new house in the Texas Hill Country. It is just Southwest of Austin, TX. Our lot has a pretty steep slope and we thought a negative edge would be stunning with our lake view backdrop.

So, I was curious if anyone has built one, where you live and if you have any suggestions. Also, any recommendations on pool builders would be appreciated.

Here is the photo of our lot. Excuse the part with me in it. ;)

Thanks in advance!
Amy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does Anyone Have A Negative Edge Pool?

I recommend calling Lew Akin for a negative edge in your area. I am a builder in the Atlanta market and I have taken a few of his classes over the past couple of years. He is on the forefront of edge design.

o
RE: Does Anyone Have A Negative Edge Pool?

I would contact Greg Smith that owns The Swimming Man. Highly qualified and trained to install your pool.

Hope this helps.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here