Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Junk or sell

Posted by ionized (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 27, 10 at 11:11

Would it be worthwhile to try to sell this stuff on a local board or should I just junk it:

Challenger pump hp, 208/240V

Tagelus sand filter, TA 60 D/TA 60

Pentair chlorine feeder

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Junk or sell

Try craigslist... I sold my light on it.

o
RE: Junk or sell

I'd dig a midsized Koi pond, place a liner, drain, and skimmer, build a waterfall for return and aeration, and then fill the filter with filter gravel and enjoy fish watching. My understanding from the buyers I've done these for is that it's very relaxing interacting with your fish.
This is something you can probably do for less money than it would take to purchase the Koi fish. I've heard they're pricey.
If this has no appeal I'd put it on Craigslist (doubtful because I don't want to deal with the phone calls) or at the end of the driveway (definitely the most likely).

See ya,
Kelly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here