Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
banana_fanna

I'm drunk on all things pool....

banana_fanna
13 years ago

Almost 5 years on this forum and we're about to sign.

LOL. I'm giddy!

I've wanted a pool for, like, forever. But with Mr. Banana Fanna and me both working in an industry that got hurt especially hard in this economy, things have been sketchy the past few years to say the least. Things are on the upswing and I wish that for you and yours if you've also been hit. I think that includes just about everyone, right?

The guy who we're going to sign with doesn't even know it yet. His company was one of a few that gave us bids 2 years ago when we thought we were going to do it then. But when the auto industry took a turn for the worse, we apologetically told him that a contract wasn't in the cards, (waaahhh) shook hands and parted ways. Well, he's still in business, the pool plan hasn't changed much - I've tweaked it slightly since I've had YEARS to ponder it, LOL, so I'm hoping to call him next week and ask him to give us a price once again. I hope he'll be as glad to work with us as we will be to finally work with him. I can't imagine him more excited than me, though. :-)

Thanks to all here for your wisdom and humor. Wish us luck and I'll be back next week to raise my cyber glass of champagne - although after signing it'll be strictly Beer Budget from now on.

Comments (5)