Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone in Bay Area with Aqua Blue or Blue Granite Pebble Sheen?

Posted by karen4235 (karen423568@gmail.com) on
Wed, Aug 29, 12 at 4:19

Hi,

Anyone in Bay Area with Aqua Blue or Blue Granite Pebble Sheen that they wouldn't mind me checking out there pool finish? I'm just torn between those colors.

Or how about the Adams Pool's version of pebble sheen - Sapphire Blue?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone in Bay Area with Aqua Blue or Blue Granite Pebble Shee

Aqua Blue pebble Sheen is the same color blue as a "windex glass cleaner bottle".. Blue granite is a much deeper blue and IMO much prettier..

o

Hi - I was about to post the same question! We are trying to decide between the two. I have seen one pool in Blue Granite but am trying to find one in Aqua Blue that I could see in person.

If anyone in the SF Bay Area has either color, I'd love your input (and perhaps dropping by to see it!)

Karen - Which did you go with? Did you use Adam's?

Thanks
KC

o

Hi - I was about to post the same question! We are trying to decide between the two. I have seen one pool in Blue Granite but am trying to find one in Aqua Blue that I could see in person.

If anyone in the SF Bay Area has either color, I'd love your input (and perhaps dropping by to see it!)

Karen - Which did you go with? Did you use Adam's?

Thanks
KC

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here