Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pool Newbie introduction and in need of advice

Posted by pooldreamer_2010 (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 6, 10 at 1:09

I feel so blessed and excited to have found this forum!! I am hoping that I am doing this correctly. I stayed up until 3 a.m. yesterday. I was so caught up in everyone's posts : )I also took notes on a lot of helpful tips I saw from womanowned,Kelly,Scott and many others. If everything goes well, my childhood dream of a pool may be realized in 6mos. I already have my own version of pool specs(nothing fancy), patio furniture under favorites and prayers written down lol. I have my contact at a bank that spoke with me about home improvement loans and what I need to save to make up the difference. I am aiming for a budget of 35 thousand, but am not sure if I can get what I want for it. I can already see the bobcat coming into my backyard and breaking ground. I have lived vicariously through others who have been kind to post pictures. When I can't sleep I look out my window and imagine my pool and memories we will create. Anyways..glad to be here and am open to any advice
P.S. Can anyone tell me about Supreme pools and spas in Spring area..they are on Kuykendahl

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pool Newbie introduction and in need of advice

I went to school with Jeff, coowner, rock solid guy.

o
RE: pool Newbie introduction and in need of advice

Thank you for the reply.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here