Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pooldreamer_2010

pool Newbie introduction and in need of advice

pooldreamer_2010
13 years ago

I feel so blessed and excited to have found this forum!! I am hoping that I am doing this correctly. I stayed up until 3 a.m. yesterday. I was so caught up in everyone's posts : )I also took notes on a lot of helpful tips I saw from womanowned,Kelly,Scott and many others. If everything goes well, my childhood dream of a pool may be realized in 6mos. I already have my own version of pool specs(nothing fancy), patio furniture under favorites and prayers written down lol. I have my contact at a bank that spoke with me about home improvement loans and what I need to save to make up the difference. I am aiming for a budget of 35 thousand, but am not sure if I can get what I want for it. I can already see the bobcat coming into my backyard and breaking ground. I have lived vicariously through others who have been kind to post pictures. When I can't sleep I look out my window and imagine my pool and memories we will create. Anyways..glad to be here and am open to any advice

P.S. Can anyone tell me about Supreme pools and spas in Spring area..they are on Kuykendahl