Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pool builders near Elk Grove, Ca

Posted by tava123 (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 6, 12 at 0:58

I'm having a In-Ground Gunite Pool put into my yard. I've been meeting with several pool companies & checking their business with the BBB. I've noticed there aren't many reviews in regards to pool builders in the Sacramento area. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pool builders near Elk Grove, Ca

We are in Sacramento and are "mid" pool installation. So far, and we are not done yet, we are happy with Mike at Hammer Head Pools and Adams Pool Specialties.

Good Luck!

o

Thank you Shanna. I've called them both. I've met with Pools by Nelson, Swans and Premier. I really like your pool design.

o

We will be building a pool shortly in Roseville. Geremia is VERY well known, we used them before and they are high quality. Premier is on our list. Let us know who you choose.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here