Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
for lindamarie;greenhouse/pool dome question

Posted by joanneswimsct (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 6, 10 at 23:59

Hi lindamarie!
I'm a bit rusty but will attempt to post a pic of my telescoping pool enclosure. Keep in mind that this pic is 2 years old and was taken just after the enclosure was finished in Nov of '08. If I get this right, I'll take more pics that show nice clean water and much better landscaping!!
JoanneFINISHED! 3

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: for lindamarie;greenhouse/pool dome question

This is for the mom who wrote about looking for indoor pool options for her son...
Joanne

o

I like the structure! Can you tell me brand name? Also, saw/read your other thread. Sorry for all the snow!!! I don't think I could take a winter with that much snow. We have had 2 snows here...most we received was about 9 inches and that almost did us in!!! To have to face that much snow day after day must wear on your the nerves!!!
Take care. We are looking forward to spring and praying for an early spring! We (eastern NC) had our coldest Dec. in history!

o

Hi memama gayle
Thanks! The structure was manufactured by a company called Libart out of Canada. They have since sold their US operations to a company called Stoatt or something like that. I'll look it up and post the proper name... Happy Spring (or at least happy thoughts about spring!)
Joanne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here