Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
soonercrew_gw

Our 1st pool~ very excited for opinions!

soonercrew
9 years ago

I've been researching this board for quite a while, learning everything I can. I appreciate this resource to the fullest. Thank you!
Our home construction will begin in the next few weeks, and our pool will be being built at the same time. We have finally chosen a great pb, and are excited about his enthusiasm. Now onto a little about our pool...
We have chosen a freeform style. It will be 18 x 45. We will have a flagstone beach entry that will drop to 3.5ft, and then drop again to 6'. A few resting benches, bubblers and umbrella holders. It will also have approx. a 30' wide boulder waterfall along the back. some led lights. The border will also be flagstone. We are going with kooldeck for all our decking (too many little feet in our house). Pretty sure we've nailed down our equip to: Pentair 3hp intelliflo variable speed pump, pentair clean & clear cartridge filter, autopilot chlorine/salt generator, raypak 406 399k btu (natural gas) heater... haven't decided on an automatic cleaner yet, or a few other little items...

Where we are stuck is our interior finish color. We are 100% going with pebble sheen! So far we have nailed it down to a few ideas. I think we are leaning most towards Ocean Blue and adding 20% (beadcrete) Blue Blend. And also have considered Blue Granite with the same blend color from bedecrete... Is there anyone out there that might possibly have this combo??? I'm also welcoming any comments (positive/negative) on any of our above choices!!!

Thanks in advance for any guidance!
As our project starts i will also continue to post pics...

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH