Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
N00B Here from South FL - Just Signed Our Pool Contact!

Posted by superchargedss (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 10, 12 at 22:08

I've sorta browsed this forum for some insight and ideas, great place to be!

Anyhow, we just signed with a PB tonite to build our pool.

-38x17 Free Form
-3.5 to 5.5 to 5 deep
-Rock Cave & Waterfall
-Tenatively River Rock or PebbleTec (we haven't confirmed what we want)
-Tanning Ledge
-Hydration Air Jets
-NO JACUZZI OR HEATER (Firm on that, never used the one in the last house!)

Not sure what else to post. We live in South Florida, Broward County. We interviewed a few referred PB's and settled on one. We are very pleased with the company we have chosen.

I'll upload the approved schematic once it comes back from engineering.

We aren't breaking ground until December. We figure by the time our HOA approves, then City approves, it will be midst of rain season, then winter by the time it gets completed. So, we opted to start in the winter and have it completed in time for Spring. Also gives us more time to save up $$$ and add features if need be.

Anyhow, happy to be here! If there is anything I should know about in advance, please feel free to holler it out! :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: N00B Here from South FL - Just Signed Our Pool Contact!

Congrats!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here