Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
speisfamily

New Pool Build in Oklahoma

SpeisFamily
11 years ago

So we are finally ready to put a pool in. I will try to post pics weekly on this thread of the progress. We had a few obstacles to overcome. Our yard is fairly narrow (27ft x 60ft). We also have a 3.5ft down grade. We have a 10ft easement on the back and 5ft on the sides and near windows. We have chosen to go with Pristine Pools as they were the most knowledgeable and professional. We actually went and looked at one of the pools they just completed (my co-worker) which was close to the same size we have chosen. We were very impressed not only with the work but with the satisfaction of the customer.

13ftx31ft gunite pool with 6ftx5ft spa with spillover

3ft in the shallow end and 6.5ft in the deep

18in Raised Bond Beam on front

24in Reverse Bond Beam Wall on backside

Jandy equipment

2 hp motor

4 cartridge filter

200,000 btu heater

Ozone system

4 returns

Cool deck

Oklahoma flagstone coping

We will begin in roughly 2 weeks. PB estimates build was only take five weeks from start to finish. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We are a little worried this will be too small. We have a family of 4 but would like to hold pool parties as well. We thought we had enough room to do 14ft wide pool but PB said (after we told him price we needed to stay close to) that the 10ft easement was from fence to waters wall not waters edge? Not sure, as I know every city is different. Thanks guys for any suggestions you might have.

Comments (3)