Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Color Logic

Posted by paul97 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 16, 12 at 19:17

I have a inground pool and spa and have the color logic lights. The one in the pool trips the GFI and the one in the spa comes on but blinks and is not working right. I pulled the one from the pool and in worked one time being out of the pool. I put it the water and it still worked. So I put it back in the socket and it stopped working again. I pulled the covers off the GFI and swithes and tighten the wires. Still not working. They are about four years old. Help

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Color Logic

1) Hayward Color Logic fixtures did have some lens gaskets that leaked after some years. Because it happened after the warranty period, the owner was stuck with the replacement costs.

2) Disconnect the power at the deck box of the pool fixture. Does the problem with the spa continue?

3) Did you swap out the GFCI?

Scott

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here