Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help me find this pool tile! Will give reward!

Posted by brinked (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 29, 11 at 19:12

My newly purchased house has a pool that needs some cosmetic repair. I do not want to redo it I need to replace some small trim tiles that are either missing or damaged. The tiles are about 1.5in x 1.5in. Here is a picture of it:

Willing to pay $10 paypal to whoever can find this tile for me, I am going nuts looking for this! I believe it is ceramic tile.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help me find this pool tile! Will give reward!

I'd recommend sending an email to Noble Tile. Maybe they can help.

o

thanks, sent them an email, hopefully they can direct me.

o

The guy replied back today and told me to contact vintage pool tile. It looks like they deal with this exact situation so hopefully they will give me some good news.

o

try fairey tile at (602) 257-0478. Theyve pulled through for me before on hard to find older tiles....I do not have their email address.

o

I found out that this tile is a part of a larger tile more like 4x4 size. Here is a picture of the entire tile:

I am also upping the reward to $25 paypal to anyone who can show me where I can purchase this tile.

o

This tile is part of a tile line called 'Star Mist' produced by National Pool Tile Group.

I've included a link below to a picture. The picture is of the tile inset in blue but it is the exact same daisy flower design as yours. It sounds like you should contact a distributor to see if you can still get the version with the white background.

Also, if you google 'Star Mist Blueberry mosaic' the first link you get for the Aquamall will take you to a better picture so you can see the design match.

Here is a link that might be useful: National Pool Tile Group - Star Mist Tile

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here