Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pebble sheen. Please post photos in natural light.

Posted by Jeffbryan (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 13, 12 at 17:23

Hi
We are in the process of building a pool and would like to see true to life pictures and recommendations of pebble sheen. We know we don't want black but our open to hearing the pros and cons. Installer will not give us addresses of homes with it. Live in Maryland. Personal and private info but we know we want it!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pebble sheen. Please post photos in natural light.

I find it odd that the installer won't give you any references, that would raise a red flag in my book.

Please keep in mind, as reiterated over and over on this forum, that your finish will look different depending on angle of the sun, which changes during the day and seasonally, color of surrounding hardscaping and landscaping, cloud cover, etc.

I don't know what you expect from "true to life" photos, but camera exposures and settings, and color differences in computer screens and monitors will also affect the exact color. The best you can do is visit pools as close to you as possible with the most similar surroundings, i.e. pool same cardinal direction from the house.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here