Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Our pool is finally done (pics in post)

Posted by mrs_mack (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 8, 08 at 17:13

Well, it's been a long road but we were finally able to go into our pool for the first time this past weekend! We still have a way to go on landscaping and the firepit isn't done yet but...we've been for our first swim so I guess it's official!

A few finished pics are below but you can see the entire process here...
Click Here for pics of our entire pool build

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Our pool is finally done (pics in post)

Congrats! Looks great!

o

mrs_mack,

Congratulations! It looks great. You must be so excited.

What did you use as your coping? I really like it.

Is the wood fence new? Are you fencing in the pool or your whole yard?

o

Congrats! You must be thrilled to be done.

o

momof3littleboys ..

We really are very excited! Personally I'll be much more excited when our backyard is put back together.. walking thru dirt to get to the pool is a real pain!

We used tumbled bluestone as our coping.. we are completely happy with it! And, as for the fence, yes it's brand new (a nightmare process with our township since the other 6 ft fence we had, that was in good condition, had to be replaced with brand new fencing that was "pool code".. *poof* another $6000 gone!). We are not fencing in the pool.. just the yard!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here