Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Replacing some screen panels with acrylic?

Posted by chellamaral (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 4, 13 at 13:09

We would like to place some of the screen roofing of our pool enclosure with acrylic panels? Is this possible?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Replacing some screen panels with acrylic?

You can use Vinyl. PM me.

o

chellamaral, I got your PM but you need to give me an email to response to. Thanks

o

I was told by our contractor that anything other then screen on the top of our pool enclosure would be against the building code unless it was re -engineered and this would be expensive.

o

Not sure who your contractor is however I would speak with the owner of the company who is installing your screen. We love our vinyl over the summer kitchen. It is tinted and provides sun protection as well as keeping the rain out. It is great sitting out there when it is raining.

photo DSCN1163Medium.jpg
href="http://s744.photobucket.com/user/Brentr_bucket/media/outdoor kitchen/DSCN1190Medium.jpg.html" target="_blank"> photo DSCN1190Medium.jpg
 photo DSCN4035.jpg

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here