Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sacramento Pool Construction Rec's Needed!

Posted by Cubsgirl (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 23, 12 at 10:59

We are in South Land Park and want to put in a rectangular, in-ground pool - nice, but nothing extravagant. Would greatly appreciate any recommendations for pool construction companies. Your help is much appreciated and thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sacramento Pool Construction Rec's Needed!

Cubsgirl,
Try Geremia Pools. Does a great job and been around a long time.

o

Thanks golfgeek. I have come across their name the most, but have found mixed reviews. Did you use them personally?

o

Cubsgirl,
I know Mike from industry functions. Knew Frank(Mike's Dad) and his brothers for 30 years and have been to visit their operation on many occasions.
They have a good reputation within the pool industry.

o

There's also Premier Pools, Aquatique, and Wells Pools.

We're just finishing up a owner builder in Granite Bay. Good luck!

o

back in 2006 we used Premiere. We interviewed several. They met our demands/needs when other companies wanted to charge extra, etc. and also built our neighbors at the same time as ours.

the only complaint I had was the service provided by the actual plaster company they used. Most everything was inhouse so the service, especially the crew who installed the tiles, were great. The plaster company was rude, insulting, smoked while working, left a MESS beyond normal, acted like they were doing us a favor and "just wanted to get done as soon as possible so they could end day early".

Rudy was our guy, he knew everything there was to know. Even some things the other companies did not know or did not want to get us the answers for. Like county lines, easements.

I would use them again in a heartbeat unless I did owner build. I just liked having one place to go to for warranty issues and such.

Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here