Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
socal_fun

Mission Valley Pools out of business

socal_fun
11 years ago

Sorry in advance if I sound "emotional" about this... but I'm shocked how this all works so easily for bad contractors.

I had my pool built years ago in Scripps Ranch in San Diego (not by Mission Valley Pools... but almost because of their great price). We referred friends of ours to Mission Pools, but long story short, they mistakenly called Mission Valley Pools and were one of the unfortunate people caught when they went out of business. These people at Mission Valley Pools were mendacious, and pushed to make customers make payments for work not yet completed just days before it was public that they were filling bankruptcy. Our friends weren't the only ones... on the evening news Turko Files KUSI News had a segment on other customers being pushed to pay as well.

I'm telling this now because in the area I still live, the Cunningham family members of Mission Valley Pools (involved in trying to collect our friends money) are now trying to sell pools under a different name ( Amazing Pools )... just a couple blocks from me. I told our neighbor that the last name on the business card of the contractor was the same as the guys on the Turko Files KUSI segment. We searched for Amazing Pools website and found they even have the same pictures that are on Mission Valley Pools website! They aren't considering them anymore. These people are ruthless snakes and should not be allowed to already be another business! Where is the California board when you need them...Ugh!

Terri

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio