Wed, Jul 3, 13 at 2:30

Do you know where to find this tile?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have you seen this tile?

The 70s

o

No way MikeG715! This was in a brand new house. If it had shag pea green carpet next to it, then it would definitely be out of date but it is really cool. Check out a differnt angle. It looks like Talavera tile but in a very muted palette. If anyone knows of a similar style, please let me know!

o

You might ask it on the kitchen and bath forums, if you haven't already. it is very pretty. I likey.

o

I used something very similar in my last house, only it wasn't all blue. It was faded reds, browns, blues, and greens. It was Italian and I ordered it from cactus stone in Phoenix. I also used it on stair risers. Maybe they can point you in the direction.

Here is a link that might be useful: Similar tiles

o

The 70s? maybe the 1870s.

Gorgeous tile! Locally we have an amazing supplier of Mexican, South American and European styled tiles.

Be ready to spend some $$$ though.

Look all around the gallery, but here's one page I found that has some similar tiles, just not so washed out looking but close:

Here is a link that might be useful: Tile

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here