Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
adhesive vinyl pool borders

Posted by curb1 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 11, 10 at 23:26

Has anyone tried the adhesive vinyl pool borders? The sun has deteriorated our border. Rather than replace the whole vinyl liner we have thought of using the adhesive borders. What do you think?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: adhesive vinyl pool borders

We had the same issue and we installed Borderlines in our pool. They are relatively easy to install (our pool was empty so it made it easier). The end result is our pool looks like new. I have to admit that I was impatient and didn't clean the walls like I should have so it is coming up in a couple of spots. I know what I will do right the next time I replace the border. My only complaint is that I wish they had more design options available.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here