Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Replace a ColorLogic 2.5 with the Intellibrite 5

Posted by nylsor107 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 2, 11 at 21:06

How difficult would it be to switch from a Colorlogic to an Intellibrite LED pool light? Is the niche universal? Thanks for the advice.

Roz

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Replace a ColorLogic 2.5 with the Intellibrite 5

Same niche just a matter of changing the fixture...

o

Thank you, Muddy_Water!

Roz

o

No, the niches are different brands. While it may work, UL listing issues may be lost. If the original niche is a Hayward, I would recommend going to the Colorlogics 4.0, not the Pentair fixture.

Scott

o

Scott is correct I'm sorry .....

o

Thank you both! I will upgrade to the Colorlogic 4.0. I would also like to extend my sincerest thanks to all the pool owners and professionals who make this Forum such an invaluable place to glean knowledge and advice. My poolscape is complete and we are humbled by how it all turned out. We did an upscale inground vinyl liner pool here in Michigan. I will definitely try to figure out how to post some pictures since I have so enjoyed looking at the amazing pools posted here. Special thanks to Zuggy333 and, of course, Scott. This forum would not be the same without you, Kelly and the other professionals who always take time to answer all questions and concerns. Take good care, Roz

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here