Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bryanaz_gw

Blue Granite Pebble Sheen Pics

bryanaz
12 years ago

Wanted to post up a few pics of our Pebble Sheen that went in today. Acid Wash in the morning and will begin to fill it tomorrow afternoon. I think we are really going to like this color.

Comments (12)

• Stayc
    12 years ago

Looks great!! That is the color we want to do. They just finished our concrete shell yesterday. I can't wait to see your pictures! Please please post when you got water!! =)

• Julienatul_aol_com
    12 years ago

Have they finished yet? We chose Blue Granite too. We were going with St Thomas Blue (tahoe blue equivlent in sheen) but decided it was too dark. I really wanted Aqua Blue but it isnt standard from our builder and it may be a bit too bright. They are tiling and plumming ours today and tommorow so I hope pebble will be next week

• bryanaz
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hi StayC and Julie,

Here the most updated pics of our pool now that it's finished. Here is the entire photobucket album. We love the Blue Granite Pebble Sheen and are really happy we went with it. The last couple of pics are shown with the pool fully chlorinated. Before chlorine the water had a slight green tint - after chlorine it really changed to a pure blue.

Here is a link that might be useful: Blue Granite Photos

• natural_one
    12 years ago

exciting! who was your builder or did you go owner/builder?

• Stayc
    12 years ago

OoOoOoOOooo very nice!!! Love it! OUR steps look the exact same way as yours! We have the sunshelf, umbrella sleeve and a bubbler. So this gives me a GREAT idea on what ours will look like! So pretty! Congrats!

• MikeG715
    12 years ago

Looks great! What size is your pool??

• bryanaz
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you StayC! We are very happy with the way this turned out. The blue granite PS is an awesome color - we also like how it changes throughout the day depending upon the sunlight. Good luck on your pool build - I am sure it will be awesome.

@MikeG715 - thank you for the comment. Our pool is pretty much just a standard play pool size.

83 Perimeter Ft.
    29ft. x 14ft. (at the narrowest point)
    3/5/4 depth

• MikeG715
    12 years ago

The pool I am looking at will be about 24X14, we are going with the Black Marble Pebble Tec for the pool...love the dark color!

• Julienatul_aol_com
    12 years ago

Love your pool and your outdoor kitchen too! We chose the blue granite pebble sheen too. It is hopefully going in next week. The rain we are getting has delayed it a bit.

• joedivec
    12 years ago

The pool looks great! We are about to get our pool redone with Blue Granite Pebble Sheen.

What is the brand and name of tile you used? We have cream colored coping and aren't sure about a lot of the samples we have seen. Yours looks nice.

Thanks.

• Laurie32871
    12 years ago

Looks really beautiful. Has it been difficult to keep sun shelf clean? We are about to put pebble sheen on our pool and sun shelf but were told by the pool cleaner to tile the shelf as it will be too difficult to clean with pebble sheen.
    Pool sweep will not reach shelf. Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks!

• poolguynj
    12 years ago

You can brush it or get a battery powered vac like a Pool Buster Max that goes on a standard pool pole.

Scott