Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need advice new pool build in San antonio

Posted by todd117 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 10, 12 at 20:01

Ok getting quotes starting this week. This is what I think i want, tell me what you think. I have thick skin so fire away.
20 x 30 Freeform 3' x 6' large tanning lounge with entry steps bubbler on lounge with separate valve and umbrella anchor

Gunite shell flagstone coping 351 sq ft sundeck 2 skimmers 2 main drains 5 returns 1 cleaner line

1.5 and 2" sch 40 PVC
Pentair intelliflow smart pump
Pentair 60 DE Filter
Polaris 280 and Pentair booster pump
Pentair rainbow 320 chlorinator
Pentair intellibrite led light with remote facing away from house
Ez touch computer system with wireless remote
Natural boulder grotto with seat bench 6 1/2 wide and 3' tall
SRS Turbo twister slide wrapped around grotto. Both controlled by remote
Loop lock mesh pool cover
Pebble tec plaster

Ok pbs and posters fire away. Going to get quotes etc from 4 PBs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need advice new pool build in San antonio

So very helpful, thank you so much

o
RE: Need advice new pool build in San antonio

On the tanning lounge do you plan on having lounge chairs there? I ask because the dimensions sound tight, you might want to actually measure it out and see what it looks like. When I had my pool built the design guy described a beach entry that serves as a lounge area like 6" deep it measures 3' X 16' . I wish I would have measured it out on paper it looked adequate but it really is more like a extra deep bench. In retrospect I should have had it measure out 6' depth and 16' length.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here