Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pool float

Posted by arbisi (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 1, 12 at 18:08

I know alot of you have loved the Molly Brown floats in the past so I want to pass this on--I had one of the foam Molly Browns for a few years but threw it away at the end of last summer due to ugly stains that were appearing on it. Anyway I was searching on-line and Mollies are discountinued but I found a new version that is similar to the original bead filled float. Thought I would share the link--I ordered one and will let you all know how it is when I get it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Maggie Blue

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pool float

When you get it please let me know I used to sell the Mollys and people loved them. I would love to get some more of these in my store...

o

It just arrived today-don't know who made the original Molly but this float has www.neonoodle.com on the label and also has T2 Products on the label. It shipped in a plain brown box and was the only thing in the box-no packing slip or receipt and the float wasn't even in a plastic bag. I will try it out this weekend and let you know if it is any good.

o

I have been digging to replace my Molly Brown floats at the cottage, but it seems from all the posts that they are not made anymore. mine have rips and holes in the outter shell from 10 years of hard use, but still keep on floating. I am disappointed they are not available anymore. Have it in mind to try to figure out if anyone could redo the outside cover. Have you had a chance to try out the Maggie Blue? has anyone found a suitable replacement for the Molly Brown?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here