Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wet Edge Smokey Grey Satin Matrix

Posted by starplex (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 1, 11 at 17:47

Anyone chosen this finish? It appears our PB may have switched recently from PebbleTec to Wet Edge, and thus doesn't have any pools he can show us in this color. We really like the Blue Granite Pebble Tec, but appears Wet Edge doesn't have a comparable color. Based on the the Pebble Tec French Grey photos I think I will like the WE Smokey Grey as they are very close in comparison. However, haven't been able to see a pool with that color in person and very few pics over the web. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wet Edge Smokey Grey Satin Matrix

So nobody out there has any comments on Wet Edge Smokey Grey Satin Matix?? Any pics from anyone? Any pools in the Beaumont, TX area? Thanks

o

Did you end up using Satin Matrix Smokey Grey? Our pool is being re-plastered in about a week, and that is one of 3 colors we are considering. Any comments, suggestions or pictures would be appreciated. Thanks!

o

Folks if your pool dude cant show u pics, its time to move on.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here