Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Different Decking pics

Posted by maggie3_2006 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 6, 12 at 16:47

Anybody have pictures of two different deck surfaces?? We are currently putting in a pool and have an existing covered porch that has Italian tiles that looks like pavers. The pool deck will be a cocoa color

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Different Decking pics

Hi,

Congrats! We are putting in a pool also. What stage are you at? We are waiting on permits so not breaking ground yet. Should be breaking ground next week.

I wish I have pics for you but I don't...hope your pool remod goes well.

o

Hi Karen, The gunite (sp?) is done, today they are doing the plumbing then next I'm told is the tile. Its suppposed to be done the beginning of July if the weather cooperates.
We are in Central Florida and have been getting alot of rain lately.

o

Where are your pics of your pool install? It would be nice to see your process.

o

My deck is a combination of pavers and exposed aggregate.

Here is a link that might be useful: paver/agg

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here