Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pebble Tec Blue Lagoon

Posted by txruffles (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 24, 10 at 16:25

Does anyone know of a pool with Blue Lagoon Pebble Tec that I could view in NW Houston area?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pebble Tec Blue Lagoon

I'm in NW Houston, but I've got prism blue pebblesheen. You're welcome to see, if you thought it would help.

Also, someone here had a blue granite pebblesheen close by that they offered to show me when I was looking.

o

If your builder uses Modern Method Gunite as their pebbletec applicator, call them directly and they should be able to set you up with some pools to view.

o

I live too far North for you to come see, but I could post some pictures of mine if you like. I have Blue Lagoon Pebble Tec with the Shimmering Sea added. We are on our 4th season and I have loved it. Let me know and I'll post some.

o

I am also considering a darker pebble-tec.
"Stonesmama" could you please post your pics?

o

Here are the pics. Sorry it took so long. Let me know if you have any further questions.

o

Stonesmama: THANK YOU SO MUCH! Im a newbie trying to make the big decision. I have done white PT, but smaller pool, and wanted the sky blue sparkly miami water almost that white plaster gives. We are doing a 48 x 26, and I think a white PT would be blinding. I am struggling b/t Blue Lagoon and Carrib. Blue. Ruled out tropical breeze and tahoe, too dark. Hoping to find a Bl. Lagoon w/sea shells here in atlanta to make the final decision. Lot's of darker pools around here. Your pics are great. Gorgeous pool!

o

Hi Shoppamomma,
We are in Atlanta and have aqua blue pebblesheen. Debated between Carribean blue and Prism blue because my husband liked the lighter colors. But loved the sheen because it was easier on the tootsies. Here's a pic of our pool and you're welcome to check it out in person if you're interested.
SOD!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here