Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dug & gunited last October. Guess what we did today?

Posted by banana_fanna (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 28, 11 at 16:06

Hint:

:-)))))

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dug & gunited last October. Guess what we did today?

It appears that smurfs attacked your home with snow, and left behind their blue shoes.

2 cents.

o

Hmm, looks like too much copper in the bronze mix for them baby shoes.

Scott

o

LOL. Very clever! Thanks for ending an awesome day with a giggle.

I wore a big ol' stupid grin all day. Now I'm going to bed happy because tomorrow....I get *water*.

WATER!!! In my POOOOOOL!!

o

WONDERFUL!!! Post pictures please. =)

o

Very happy for you! Can't wait to see!!

o

Yay!!!!!!!! So happy for you Banana. It's been a long time coming and you've been so patient. Please do post pictures, can't wait to hear how you love the blue granite. Did you ever find a jump rock? We did not, unfortunately, but I'm over it : )

o

Till I see pics, I am sticking with the smurfs and snow story!

o

Sounds like you are being very patient with an incredibly slow pool build! What part of the country are you in?

o

Thanks everybody for your kind words. We actually had people over this weekend SWIMMING. That said, we're still a landscape/construction zone. I'll put some pictures up of where we're at.

marta p: Yes, we found a jump rock. It's perfect and will, hopefully, look amazing once properly landscaped.

womanowned: VERY long process. However, I'm in Michigan so it's not quite fair of me to count Nov - March. Then in May, our Great Lake State had a record amount of rain which stalled us further. We're on clay so even when the rain stopped, the trenches needed to be pumped out, etc.

I was patient because at the time my build was stalled, the rest of the country was experiencing devasting floods and tornados. Whenever I started to whine, I realized that my problems were small in the grand scheme of things. (I didn't necessarily share those feelings with the pool builder, though ;-)

Once he got rolling, he rolled. Now we're trying to tie up landscaping.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here