Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Intellichlor Not Running In Solar Mode

Posted by concretehole (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 18, 11 at 13:03

I have the full Pentair setup and I have added a relay to my panel to setup a lower speed cleaning mode for my pump, I use the solar mode to activate this realy. The IntelliChlor will light up when this mode starts but does not show it is producing chlorine. Is there a jumper that I can pull from the circuit board that will keep the Intellichlor always producing? I don't care if this means I will have to adjust my settings on the IntelliChlor and not be able to use my remote on this device.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Intellichlor Not Running In Solar Mode

I think I figured it out. I just popped off the jumpuer coming from the main control board to the small IntelliChlor board J1. This still allows power to the IntelliChlor when the power is on but no longer allows signal from the control board.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here