Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for a Gunite or Fiberglass PB in the Doylestown PA area

Posted by schlitzie (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 14, 11 at 12:56

Hi -- We are in the process of evaluating pool builders for a 5 - 600 sq ft pool, and I'd love to get some recommendations for builders that do nice work without the seven figure price tag. We have not decided between fiberglass or gunite yet -- All input is appreciated!

Michael

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for a Gunite or Fiberglass PB in the Doylestown PA ar

We are putting in a pool right now... After much searching we decided to go with Monogram Custom Pools. Tony Cacciolo is one of the owners and is fabulous to work with. I recommend using a smaller company- there is a lot more attention to detail. Google Monogram Custom Pools- he's out of Coopersburg. It's definitely worth meeting with him to discuss what you are looking for. They only do gunnite though- not fiberglass. If you call- tell Tony Jodi from Q-town sent you!

o

Thanks Jodi -- I'll definitely look into them

o

Tony is good people. I would deffinately look into him in your area.

o

wow. i am flattered! I am doing my weekly pool forum browsing and I stumbled upon this! Jodi..thanks for the kudos!

Michael, feel free to give me a call anytime. I'd love to talk to you about your project. I am out of town today and tomorrow, but will be back on sunday. (need to get back fast so we can get Jodi's super cool pool done!)

My office number is 610-282-0235 and my cell is 610-762-8403. Call me anytime.

Tony C
Monogram Custom Pools

Here is a link that might be useful: www.monogramcustompools.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here