Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hydrazzo Plaster

Posted by bobvilas (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 16, 11 at 12:30

Just wondering if someone could give me an idea of what Hydrazzo Plaster costs per foot? Not labor, but just the actual material. We have a quote for labor but he didn't include the actual material costs and I'm trying to do a comparative.

Thanks,
bobby

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hydrazzo Plaster

Same pool?

List price is color dependent, $50 to $110 per bag.

Scott

o

thanks Scott,
got a guess on the coverage per bag? Yes, same pool. The original PB was going to use it but I tiled it instead. Just wondering what the material would have cost had we used it. Trying to compare to our original budget.

o

Poolguynj: Scott, do you like Hydrazzo?

o

When applied correctly and new, there isn't much that is smoother but it doesn't take to newbie pool care like PT or other like products. Once a newbie screws it, its no better than plain plaster.

Scott

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here