Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tina2011_gw

Pebble Fina Owners -- come in!

Tina2011
12 years ago

Do you love your Pebble Fina finish? Would you go with Pebble Fina again, given the choice? Why did you choose Pebble Fina over other products out there?

Can you post pictures? I would love to see your pools--esp if you have any of the "galaxy" colors!

Comments (10)

• womanowned
    12 years ago

Pebble Fina is great if applied correctly. Installers have to undergo extensive training and oversight. For tomtnt, are you sure you received PEBBLE FINA and not a knock-off? Find out who your installer was and double check with the Pebble Tec website to see if they are an authorized applicator. There are only two in all of Houston, for instance.

• goyom
    12 years ago

Plaster folks are hardly extensively trained, heck they often don't speak English.

• stewart7795
    12 years ago

I have bella blue pebble fina installed by Modern Method Gunite about 6 weeks ago. It was acid washed as part of the installation. I'm happy with it.

02.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

• James Kiefer
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

I had my pool refinished the first week of November. I had a Bella Blue Pebble Fina finish put in. The entire pool is splotchy with uneven colors of blue. It looks worse than before! The company I hired said it might look better in time. I think they might have hurried the job and they did not know what they were doing with the set-up chemicals. I would appreciate any advise.

• susancr
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

I don't have any advice, but we just had Bella Blue Pebble Fina installed and it looks terrible. The water is the color of blue jello and the pool bottom is several shades brighter than the sample we were given. It's streaking on the top step where they put a water circulation close to the surface. My husband wanted a welcoming blue pool, but didn't like how the grey bottom looked for the spa and steps, but in hindsight we should have used a different product in a different color.

Would love to hear advice too, as I'm considering draining it and redoing the bottom with a different surface - an expensive prospect.

• James Kiefer
    3 years ago

Thanks. We had the same color and in Pebble Fina. When in the sun it looks nice, but the bottom and sides are all splotchy. They are redoing the pool for us next week in Blue Surf and in Pebble Tech. Would NOT recommend Pebble Fina!

• Patti J. Meyer
    2 years ago

Did you PB agree to redo the pool in pebble tech or did Pebble Tech have a representative who suggested it. We put in a new pool with pebble fina and have the same problems with the finish- looks ok in sun but splotchy on sides and bottom. We havent been able to get pebble tech to respond or have a representative look at the problem.

• Patti J. Meyer
    2 years ago

Curious for a follow up- how does your pool look now?

• Fa Knapps
    10 months ago

I pick pebblefina classico, I am nervous