Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
starplex

Pebble Color Help

starplex
12 years ago

So our PB uses Wet Edge pebble. I think I want to go with their Smokey Grey color. However, they have not installed a grey pebble pool that they can offer me to look at. I called the plaster company and their computer system recently crashed & they lost all their (easily retrievable) files, thus they could not offer me anything. Thus, I am now desperate. I think the Pebble Tec French Grey is very close in comparision, thus I would be willing to look at a pool with this plaster as a comparision, or other grey pools. Does anyone in the Beaumont, TX area or even Houston, TX have a Grey Pebble pool that I may be able to look at? If not in the area; pictures may be helpful. We don't want green looking water, we don't want really dark colored water, & we don't won't a blue colored plaster that may look like a vinyl pool. Thus, the reason for the choice of Grey, which I think will give a medium bodied blue. However, if it is this unpopular maybe it is ugly?? Thanks for any help that may be provided!!!!

Comment (1)