Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sixteenstone

pool service advice!

sixteenstone
12 years ago

hello, i have a question regarding the liner and the pool filter...roughly at the end of march, my wife and i had a new liner put in our in-ground pool...we had to replace the liner, the skimmer, and install a new turning part on the filter (not sure what that's called)...the filter has been leaking on backwash, rinse, and waste since it was installed and the liner has pulled apart twice...the first time the liner pulled apart, he fixed it but he did not fix the filter...now the liner is pulling apart in three places and the filter is still leaking...i called him two weeks ago to fix this and he has yet to do it...and he even got an attitude with me about why the liner is pulling apart and basically making it out like he fixed the leak in the filter by saying "it's leaking again?"...however, he never fixed the leak to begin with (he has know about the leak since the installation) and he continues saying that as long as it's not leaking on filter, it's fine..also, we were told when we first went to the pool company that we would receive a copy of the liner warrantyâ¦we have yet to receive oneâ¦could anyone please inform us if a liner pulling apart after only two months of being installed is normal and any information regarding leaks in filters...we are unsure as of what to do at this point...any help would be greatly appreciated!! thanks so much!

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH