Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Newbie in Central NJ

Posted by njmom (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 1, 12 at 8:56

Hello, I am just beginning the pool process and would appreciate any feedback on the pool companies I am considering working with:
Aquabello Pools in PA
East Coast Pool Concepts, Manalapan NJ
Swim Mor
Levco
SeasonalWorld

I'm trying to pare down this group to a possible three and would really appreciate any feedback good or bad. Thanks so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Newbie in Central NJ

Hi, I am in the final stages of a pool build with East Coast Pool Concepts.

I spoke to 3 of the 5 on your list, and I liked all 3, but I felt most comfortable with East Coast.

I have a thread documenting our build with them that I need to update soon, but you can look at the thread here:

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/pools/msg041259241585.html?19

They do beautiful work. There are also some youtube videos of their work in my thread as well.

I would be happy to answer any specific questions you may have.

Good luck!

o

NJNSPool, Thanks so much for posting. I will check our your build. Your pools looks amazing!

o

We used Seasonal World last year for our pool build, and we came in UNDER budget (imagine that!). They were fantastic to deal with, and we've had no issues in two years.

Here's a vid of our pool build with them:

Here is a link that might be useful: Seasonal World Pool Build

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here